Lunar Adventures: exploring a little bit of everything

Blog post [Displaying post and comments]

Friends of LunarAdventures:

Quick hits for 03/28/06

Some random things that have sprung to mind of late:

• I have this burning desire to go to a McDonald’s drive-in and in my best Bono impression, order a “Sundae, Bloody Sundae.”
  • Driving in to work today, I saw a man in a BMW playing the harmonica while driving on US75.
  • I can’t stand Barry Bonds.
  • I’m rooting for George Mason to go all the way, no matter how badly they messed up my bracket.
  • The Mavericks need to get all their players healthy.
  • Google Finance is awesome.  If only it could help SYMC get back to what I paid for it.
  • I hate feeling like I’m being left out — and I have a feeling the MySpace train has passed me by.  I’m on Facebook!  How many social network websites to have to be on?
  • I’m addicted to Linez.
  • Whoa.  That’s a lot of video games.

Tue March 28th, 2006 1:53 pm

6 comments

1. Zach said:
    March 28th, 2006 2:23 pm

Google Finance is crazy awesome.

2. Josh said:
    March 28th, 2006 10:35 pm

why go to mcdonalds when you could go to bueno? just for your bono impression? bah i say. though ‘party burrito, bloody party burrito’ doesn’t have quite the same ring i admit. but the salsa is better.

3. eric said:
    March 29th, 2006 11:58 am

quick hits! Pop on for a sec Friedo!

4. Andrew Kaufmann said:
    March 29th, 2006 1:28 pm

Zach: Yeah. It’s good use of AJAX instead of frivolous. I love it.

Josh: Yeah, Bueno does have better salsa. But sometimes you just need a cheap burger.

Eric: Just call me Norm!

5. Kaitlin said:
    March 31st, 2006 10:33 am

Was the harmonica-playing man using his hands, or did he have one of those harmonica-holding devices?

I, too, like Google Finance, although I don’t know a damn thing about stocks.

MySpace is filled with skanky 14-year-olds. I can’t convince my friends to use anything less annoying.

6. Andrew Kaufmann said:
    April 12th, 2006 10:11 pm

Kaitlin: Using his hands! No one around here uses their hands to drive. I use my knees, personally.

MySpace pages take way too long to load, and my computer always sounds like it’s trying to self destruct when loading them. I’m not a huge fan, but you have to go where the people go, you know?